Saturday, September 4, 2010

WOW

What a week it has been. Courtney is on a antibiotic for her cough. That child can never be normal lol. Her cough is off and on and lately when she has been coughing it sounds like it's getting worse, she told me tonight she just didn't feel very very very very very well. She hasn't had a fever so that is a good thing and we go to clinic on Tuesday my poor baby will have to get up at 5:00 A.M. just to get treatment done and be able to eat she is gonna be a tired little girl and I bet you any thing she will ask to go to school.
     I on the other hand have had a headache for 4 days and I can finally say I think it may be all the way gone. I just still have soreness in my neck and shoulder but hey I will take that over the headache any day. We are headed to Michigan Monday morning for the day with some friends so that should be fun. It's suppose to be warm so lets hope so. I just have to find my camera so I can take some pictures. Well that's about it for now. I will try to update either Tuesday night or Wednesday about our day trip and also how her clinic appointment went. Hope you all are having a fun and safe weekend. To all the kiddo's, adults that are feeling the best you will all be in my prayers and hope you all start feeling better quickly.


Hugs,
Mandie~

No comments:

Post a Comment