Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have decided that we will try to at least blog on Thursdays about something we are thankful for.

Mandie:

I am thankful for my hubby as we take turns getting up with Courtney in the morning. There are days that I would love just to sleep for another hour. I am thankful for my parents not sure what I would do with out them and I am thankful for my girls. Even though at times they drive me crazy I don't know what I would do with out them..

Courtney:

She says she is thankful for her big bed, we got her a queen sized bed yesterday she was sleeping in a twin bed and the way she moves around and sleeps it was time.


On a side note I think she may be getting a sinus infection or her sinus's are just messing with her. Which I think may be the case since we have had a weird winter and I have been having sinus issues. So when we go into Clinic in a few weeks I will see if we can't get her into the ENT her dr would like her to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment