Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday.... Don't get me wrong I love the weekend but more than anything I am happy it's Friday because that means it's almost time for clinic. I don't usually get so happy about going to them but my last post stated that Courtney was getting the sniffles well guess what it has turned into a cough with a runny nose. Again I would love to say it's allergies and I am hoping that I am right. We have a busy week ahead of us. I leave next Sunday morning to go to Arizona with my mom and dad for my nephews graduation. The girls will be home with Eric and I know he is able to care for them but I am the mommy that doesn't like to leave her children and am the kind of mommy that has to be in CONTROL all the time. I have faith that almost everything will get done and I know that it's not always going to be done my way but as long as things get done I should be happy right?

We took this year off from Great Strides I know that's bad of me but it didn't help that we don't have many walkers in our town and that our walk got cancelled because of all this. I feel bad but I have this feeling with taking time off will give me more ENERGY to focus on next years walk.

Mandie ~


No comments:

Post a Comment