Wednesday, May 19, 2010

clinic


Wow it's been a long day.... Courtney had her CF clinic today plus the whole nine yards that go with it. Anyone that knows Courtney knows that she fights with everything blood draws throat cultures...

...................BIG NEWS............

She has being telling me that she was going to be a BIG girls at the doctors. When they came in to do blood draws she said she was going to sit there and I was thinking yea right well she sat there and I didn't hear any screaming or crying so I thought the didn't start yet until Eric looked at me and told me the needle was in. YES I am a proud mama she sat there and didn't flinch nor say a word about blood draws so she got $1.00 for that yes I told her the other day if she didn't throw a fit I would give it to her. Well then came throat culture she threw a fit but that's OK wasn't as bad as other times. We will keep working on that one. I will take 1 of 2....

Well, Courtney has grown a little bit but has lost almost a pound. Her height is 112 cm and weight is 41 lbs. She sounds clear just has some drainage so if she doesn't sound better by Friday I am to call them and then most likely they will call in a antibiotic. Had two x-rays done one for the chest the other for her tummy as she goes poops 2-3 times a day she is real gassy and can run you out of a room. So her Miralax is 1 capful daily. We also have to work on her sleeping issues this shall be fun.


She also has two loose teeth well on the way home she finally pulled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment