Friday, June 25, 2010

A Hero in my eyes

Late last night 7 year old Conner Reed Jones earned his angel wings. Conner is a hero in my eyes. Every picture that Sarah and Brad posted of Conner rather it be when he was in club med or home or any where he always had a smile on his face. I didn't know the Jones family only through face book and http://notsobrightandshiny.blogspot.com but the more I read the more they came like family to me. All my CF friends are my family to me my CF family. My heart is breaking I have shed so many tears today but I know Conner man is breathing easy and is up in heaven playing and running around. All I ask is that you keep this family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through all of this.

It's not fair he was only 7 yrs old. Why did god want him back already? That I don't think we will ever know. All I can think was it was to teach all of us something.


CONNER YOU ARE A CF HERO IN MY EYES AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment