Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick update on Courtney

Courtney had her first soccer game ever today. Needless to say we all got soak but Courtney never gave up or complained. She ran as fast as her little legs would let her. I am so proud of her and her team even though they lost 11-7 but that's OK they had a great time. Needless to say she took a shower when she got home and ate lunch and then did a hour of treatment.. I love and hate this time of year!!!! Courtney is starting to couch more often so we have bumped up her treatments. We will keep a eye on it and go from there. Why does CF have to rear it's ugly head so soon??? I know there are more lil ones that have it more rough then Courtney but still!!!!!! As I sit here typing this I can hear her cough I guess it's time for a breathing treatment and then dinner and then nebs and vest and then off to bed since we all are going to church in the morning.... On a quick note she has been really good about getting up at 6:30 to do treatments. We let her sleep in a little bit on Friday morning and all I have to say is NEVER AGAIN she had the worse attitude. Have a great weekend or what's left of it.


Love,
Mandie & Courtney


Courtney before her game


No comments:

Post a Comment