Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wow

This was taken a few weekends ago. She had her own small Starbucks and drank it so then she wanted a drink of mine.
It's hard to believe that summer break is officially over. The girls first day of school is tomorrow. This mama is having tons of mixed emotions. I know Courtney will do awesome but when she was in head start it was only a half of day and she had a awesome nurse that I wish would come to her school, last year well all I can say is that I was happy it was only half a day the school nurse wasn't all that and I didn't care for her and it didn't help she could follow the simple things I had asked. This year the school has a new nurse so I am hoping that she is good. We didn't do much over summer break due to money and Eric having to work. That's OK I still think they both enjoyed it. I will post pictures tomorrow of the first day of school. I am still not sure what I am going to do with my time, maybe go back to school or get a part time job...


Courtney 2 weekends ago at IND airport

No comments:

Post a Comment