Friday, July 30, 2010

Catron's Garage Flash me Friday

Have you ever wanted to know what someones house looked liked but didn't want to be nosy. Well now you can all you have to do is go over to http://groettumfamily.blogspot.com and join the Flash me Friday. There is only one RULE and that is you can't clean before taking pictures.  This week it's garages or where you park. I got lucky because we just got done cleaning my garage out Thursday morning.

The left side of my garage
The middle  had to get it cleaned out so I could park in there again
Right side
The back garage which is Eric's
Needs to be cleaned out some of the stuff is from my garage and the stuff in the way back is the landlords what doesn't have time to come and get his stuff once he does it will be where Eric parks if he wants but also where he can do his wood working
Most of my garage

No comments:

Post a Comment