Friday, July 9, 2010

The Catron's back yard

Flash me Friday was started by Jen. The game is that she picks a room of your house and you have to take a picture, easy right? The catch is that there is NO CLEANING allowed!



The back yard- A work in progress



The pond. I find my self coming out in the morning to have my cup of coffee and even just at night. It's very relaxing to me.
The back porch.
Of course the swimming pool gotta have one . I would love for a in ground pool but I don't see that happening.
And where the girls play.

I find that we spend more time in the back yard in the summer so that I why I only did pictures of the front yard. There are many things I would love to do with this back yard but there are to many tree roots ( I would love to see the trees gone) and with the dogs it's hard to have nice grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment