Wednesday, July 14, 2010

hot outside

Wow it's hot and humid outside so there for Courtney hasn't been able to go outside, maybe later when it cools down a little bit she will get in the pool. Last night we went to Kokomo beach and went swimming as soon as she jumped in the pool she got a bloody nose. She did have fun and I didn't take my camera so I didn't get any pictures it was a fun family night even though we were all in different places in the pool. 

Courtney woke up very cranky today she couldn't swallow her hungry pill even though it's way smaller then her zenpeps so I had to go to the store to get her applesauce and some pop tarts. She did eat two pop tarts so that a good thing. She hardly ate her lunch today and she even had a pill. She started coughing not real bad and it's not a on going cough last night. She has one treatment down and now is just laying on the couch watching T.V.



I can see it's going to be a lazy day for the girls so I should go and do laundry. Have a good Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment